If you are interested in scheduling a photoshoot and want to know more, keep reading, there is a sexy photo at the end, I promise!
If you are not in need of a photoshoot and just want the passwords to the protected galleries, please click here.
I get multiple inquiries every day and I respond to every one within 24 hours. If you are truly interested in setting up a photoshoot, I would love to hear from you!
Read This Mini FAQ!
1. Yes, I will shoot whatever poses or sexual acts you desire. I can't put a photo of every possible sex act in my galleries, so if you don't see the exact thing you want, don't worry. My only limits are as follows: I won't photograph you with your snake and I will not photograph you doing anything illegal or non-consensual. I do not photograph anyone under 18.
2. No, I don't get aroused during a photoshoot and No I won't provide someone to have sex with you or your spouse. You must bring your own partner if you want a couple's shoot.
3. Please understand that I get a LOT of messages from people who really aren't serious about scheduling a photoshoot. If you find that interesting, here's a fun blog post on the subject. People love to trade hot emails about what might happen in front of the camera. I know it's fun to fantasize, but I can't afford to give you very much of my time until I know you are a serious client. If I'm not sure, I will ask you to pay a non-refundable deposit to show that you're real.
To help me help you better, I need three things in your initial message!
1. Please tell me approximately where you live - do you want me to come to you or will you come to my area (Portland, OR)?
2. Please tell me approximately when you want to do your photoshoot.
3. Please tell me what kind of photoshoot you are interested in. (ie: tame or erotic, single or couple.)
Now click here to send an email to [email protected] be sure to include the three things listed above in your email. If you would like to talk on the phone, you may include your phone number along with the best times to call. I will usually text first to see if you are available.